CatastropheMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CatastropheMS

<::CatastropheMS::>

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hate to do it Alec.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalbag

Hate to do it Alec. Empty
PostSubject: Hate to do it Alec.   Hate to do it Alec. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Dan if you don't believe me check CoOzy's inventory. Alec transfered a Wizet Invincible Hat, Secret Agent Suitcase and
HornTail Necklace +138 onto a character that wasn't a gm, he actually made me do it and threatened to ban me if i didn't.
What could I do? Sorry for this Alec, but dan is right, bad gms ruin a server.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Moniz

[GM]Moniz

PostSubject: Re: Hate to do it Alec.   Hate to do it Alec. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:38 pm

i dont mind you telling the truthe. but heres the simple fact. I wanted to put items on my account 2 CooZy. Since im GM im allowed. The thing was that when i gave a HT necklace to Ramza he was tryint to STEAL it from me and not give it back. The reason i was going to ban him was because he was trying to take my horntail necklace. So before you say the GM wasnt playing fair please learn the rules. Also since im a GM i can give any account of mine anything i want. Am i first on rankings? No. Its not effecting the Game Play
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Hate to do it Alec.   Hate to do it Alec. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Alec, you could always use the storage keeper? Unless they're untradeable items, then get someone to help or just Drop Trade.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Snapplez
Admin
[Admin]Snapplez

PostSubject: Re: Hate to do it Alec.   Hate to do it Alec. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:47 pm

By My count, HT neck is untradable.
Back to top Go down
https://omgthisislol.forumotion.com
[GM]Moniz

[GM]Moniz

PostSubject: Re: Hate to do it Alec.   Hate to do it Alec. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:00 pm

thats why i used him to xfer. but he wouldnt give it up
Back to top Go down
[GM]Sident

[GM]Sident

PostSubject: Re: Hate to do it Alec.   Hate to do it Alec. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:27 pm

but alec, u made him give it to u by saying he would get banned from dan, and he didnt want to give because he knew u were doing something bad, like quitting as a gm but keeping the rare things.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Moniz

[GM]Moniz

PostSubject: Re: Hate to do it Alec.   Hate to do it Alec. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:37 pm

thats were ur wrong. If you dont see it then your honestly blind son. He was keeping it for his own purpose. I said that if he didnt drop it. He would be banned. He then said "oh well ill get sident or dan to unban me" well that wouldnt of happened. I was still a GM he had to listen to what i was telling him. If he had a problem he should of dropped the items with no fight. Posted it on the GM abuse selection then tell Dan to check it out. But he waits until now to do it. When we are having an arguement. If i didnt know any better i think he was milipuating this forum to help me look bad. I dont mind if he would of made this post after it happened. But wait a day? thats redicilous.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Snapplez
Admin
[Admin]Snapplez

PostSubject: Re: Hate to do it Alec.   Hate to do it Alec. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:41 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT? THAT'S IT. I'M SICKEN TIRED OF BOTH OF YOU FIGHTING
SOLVE IT OR YOU BOTH ARE DEMOTED. I dont want any craps about
GMs when server is growing.
Back to top Go down
https://omgthisislol.forumotion.com
Zalbag

PostSubject: uh...   Hate to do it Alec. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:24 pm

I waited because Sident was gonna report you but he was afraid this would happen. I kept it because legit accounts aren't supposed to have gm items, simple fact. I never intended to keep it, so don't imply I did. You leveled me to 250 and I asked you to put it back, Thats proof that I'm a fair player. You were going to quit being gm, what happened to that. I like you as a person Alec, i really do, but not as a gm.
Back to top Go down
Zalbag

PostSubject: Almost forgot   Hate to do it Alec. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Oh and let's get one thing straight, I said I'd get Dan or Sident to unban me because i assumed they'd agree with my side. that's fine If they don't i just thought people should know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate to do it Alec.   Hate to do it Alec. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate to do it Alec.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CatastropheMS :: General :: GM Reports-
Jump to: