CatastropheMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CatastropheMS

<::CatastropheMS::>

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM] iLikePi3 GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iLikePi3

iLikePi3

[GM] iLikePi3 GM App Empty
PostSubject: [GM] iLikePi3 GM App   [GM] iLikePi3 GM App Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:58 am

Yay (: Finally 20 posts :O .
Heres my GM App (: !

===General Information===
Name : Bryan

TimeZone : Uhh Singapore ? :O

Experience :Never been a GM before but Played Maplestory For A Very Long Time .
Play loads of servers . DagonMS , Secondstory , DreamMS , YourStory , SydneyMS ,AkaiMS , KyraMS ,CareStory And a few more .

Sex : Male

Time Willing To Play : A Whole Night/Noon . Depends on anyone using it and important matters .
So about .. 1-5 and a half hours .

Contribution on our server : I'm not a Pro-Coder , But i'm able to help out with websites , Advertising and etc. . I'll Help players when they need help and sometimes New GMs For the rules and things . Catch more hackers to make the server alive and safe .(Though i dont think many will hack here . )

===Game Related===

+Why do you want to become a GM?
Because i want to help this server alot . I find it really fun and i want to help players .

+What are you looking forward to do in GM?
Catch Plenty of hackers , Make the server better , Keep the server safe and Make players have fun .

+What do you think about the job "GM" means?
I think a GM means about taking responsiblity to his/her job , keeping the server safe . It is Our Duty to make the server intresting and really safe .Being a GM doesn't mean that you have the right to make fun of others or ban them for no reason at all . Being a GM must take alot of Responsibllity( I'm sorry no good at spelling :O )

+What do you think the qualities are to be a Good GM?
Helpful , Respectful , Responsible , Make Players Have Fun .

+If your friend asks you for Item, what will you do?
I wouldn't give the item to her/him . I go according to the GM Rules .And it's UnFair to others who wants that item or other items .But if its a Admin and its really needed then of course , i'll do anything for Admins .And it must be really him/her , or else its a No .

+If you broke a rule, what punishment do you deserve?
If i broke a rule , I would deserve a One-Week Being in Maple Jail , being banned for a few days , Or Take Away My GM Powers For A Week Or Two .

+If your friend is caught hacking, what will you do?
I'll give ONE Warning , If still continues = Bann . But if Admin says there is a rule for not giving a warning and just bann , i would do as told .

+How will you deal with hackers?
I will give a warning . And Watch the person in hide mode . If still continues = Bann . But if its someone who really likes to hack , then no warning , just Bann .But then again , if Admin says there is a rule for not giving a warning and just bann , i would do as told .

+When did you start playing our server?
Yesterday :O ...

+What events will you hold?
I would hold JQ's , Summoning Mobs ( If its Not A GM Rule that can be banned . Dont understand this please tell . I'll change it . ) , Hide and Seek and umm , Fashion ? :O

+Do you have any idea for event?
Umm .. Simuler to Above ? :O

+Will you get on longer if you became GM?
Yes . Of course i will . Unless its REALLY empty and no hackers are on then yeah :O .

+Have you VOTED?
Yes i did . I voted yesterday and today already Very Happy .

+Are you Lying on this application?
No , i'm not . Liars are stinkers .

+When I tell you to get on, will you get on?
Yes , of course i will . Even if its a small matter its still a Yes .
Unless i'm in school or something then i'm sorry i would have to say no . I'm not intrested in getting trouble and being banned from the computer :O .

This is My GM App . I did not Copy Anything . Everything Above Belongs to me . Do not steal please .

I read that Snapplez will be very strict and things . So i hope i do my Best :O .

People if you would like to support me , It'll be really nice (: .

Hope i get a chance to be picked ^__^ .

-Bryan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BryanProduc
[Admin]Snapplez
Admin
[Admin]Snapplez

[GM] iLikePi3 GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] iLikePi3 GM App   [GM] iLikePi3 GM App Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:37 am

===General Information===
Name : Bryan - 10/10

TimeZone : Uhh Singapore ? :O - 10/10

Experience :Never been a GM before but Played Maplestory For A Very Long Time .
Play loads of servers . DagonMS , Secondstory , DreamMS , YourStory , SydneyMS ,AkaiMS , KyraMS ,CareStory And a few more . - 10/10

Sex : Male - 10/10

Time Willing To Play : A Whole Night/Noon . Depends on anyone using it and important matters .
So about .. 1-5 and a half hours . - 10/10

Contribution on our server : I'm not a Pro-Coder , But i'm able to help out with websites , Advertising and etc. . I'll Help players when they need help and sometimes New GMs For the rules and things . Catch more hackers to make the server alive and safe .(Though i dont think many will hack here . ) - 9/10

===Game Related===

+Why do you want to become a GM?
Because i want to help this server alot . I find it really fun and i want to help players . - 7/10

+What are you looking forward to do in GM?
Catch Plenty of hackers , Make the server better , Keep the server safe and Make players have fun . - 8/10

+What do you think about the job "GM" means?
I think a GM means about taking responsiblity to his/her job , keeping the server safe . It is Our Duty to make the server intresting and really safe .Being a GM doesn't mean that you have the right to make fun of others or ban them for no reason at all . Being a GM must take alot of Responsibllity( I'm sorry no good at spelling :O ) - 10/10

+What do you think the qualities are to be a Good GM?
Helpful , Respectful , Responsible , Make Players Have Fun . - 9/10

+If your friend asks you for Item, what will you do?
I wouldn't give the item to her/him . I go according to the GM Rules .And it's UnFair to others who wants that item or other items .But if its a Admin and its really needed then of course , i'll do anything for Admins .And it must be really him/her , or else its a No . - 10/10

+If you broke a rule, what punishment do you deserve?
If i broke a rule , I would deserve a One-Week Being in Maple Jail , being banned for a few days , Or Take Away My GM Powers For A Week Or Two . - 8/10

+If your friend is caught hacking, what will you do?
I'll give ONE Warning , If still continues = Bann . But if Admin says there is a rule for not giving a warning and just bann , i would do as told . 6/10 {Proof}

+How will you deal with hackers?
I will give a warning . And Watch the person in hide mode . If still continues = Bann . But if its someone who really likes to hack , then no warning , just Bann .But then again , if Admin says there is a rule for not giving a warning and just bann , i would do as told . - 6/10 {Proof}

+When did you start playing our server?
Yesterday :O ... - 10/10

+What events will you hold?
I would hold JQ's , Summoning Mobs ( If its Not A GM Rule that can be banned . Dont understand this please tell . I'll change it . ) , Hide and Seek and umm , Fashion ? :O - 8/10

+Do you have any idea for event?
Umm .. Simuler to Above ? :O - 6/10

+Will you get on longer if you became GM?
Yes . Of course i will . Unless its REALLY empty and no hackers are on then yeah :O . - 9/10

+Have you VOTED?
Yes i did . I voted yesterday and today already . - 10/10

+Are you Lying on this application?
No , i'm not . Liars are stinkers . - 10/10

+When I tell you to get on, will you get on?
Yes , of course i will . Even if its a small matter its still a Yes .
Unless i'm in school or something then i'm sorry i would have to say no . I'm not intrested in getting trouble and being banned from the computer :O . - 10/10

Final Grade -
230/230
- 24/230
-------------
206/230

206/230 = 89.56 = B+
Back to top Go down
https://omgthisislol.forumotion.com

[GM] iLikePi3 GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CatastropheMS :: Staff Related :: GM Application-