CatastropheMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CatastropheMS

<::CatastropheMS::>

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My gm application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn

My gm application Empty
PostSubject: My gm application   My gm application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Hello all, it seems that after the server died all the forum posts went along with it so heres my 2nd gm application(:

===General Information===
Name :Lynn

Timezone :-8 GMT

Experience :I've been a gm in the following:
SactualMs
LegendMs
RammsV62Ms
MusicalStory
751xMS(owner was a really weird) XD
And im pretty sure there were more that i cannot think from the top of my head.

Sex :100% Female.

Time willing to play :2:40 ~ 6:00 During school (weekdays only) 7:00 AM ~ 10:00 PM on weekends (i know right?) unless a family party is happening then id obviously be there(:

Contribution on our server :As a gm i would keep the server organized, help out any new players so hopefully they would stay on our server and vote everyday ofcourse, and i would make sure nothing illegal is happening.

===Game Related===
+Why do you want to become a GM?:Because i love keeping everything organized so the server looks clean and i love helping everyone but ofcourse i wouldnt give out items to people who dont follow the TOS.

+What are you looking forward to do in GM?:I'm looking forward to helping the other gms keep the server in its place and helping people.

+What do you think about the job "GM" means?:I believe gm means game master but i don't use that as an advantage to everyone who isn't a gm. I think that being a gm is a just a job and i would NEVER say that I'm superior to non-gms.

+What do you think the qualities are to be a Good GM?:Well, one who helps others is already a good gm you really don't need to be a gm to help answer questions and such, but as a gm you should ban hackers, find out if theres anyone who doesn't follow the TOS and deal with drama. and ofcourse throw events every now and then.

+If your friend asks you for Item, what will you do?:I have friends that ask this question all the time! The answer is always "Lol, i don't want to loose my job."

+If you broke a rule, what punishment do you deserve?:Well, gms shouldn't be breaking rules so id deserve to be demoted.

+If your friend is caught hacking, what will you do?:Lol, !ban friend

+How will you deal with hackers?:!ban hackers

+When did you start playing our server?:I played a few days after the first release before this release.

+What events will you hold?:Jump quests, mount races, and hide and seek events.

+Do you have any idea for event?:Well, i always threw mount races when i was a gm in other servers.

+Will you get on longer if you became GM?:I already am on alot XD

+Have you VOTED?:Yes

+Are you Lying on this application?:No its the truth!

+When I tell you to get on, will you get on?:If its possible for me, if you were to tell me to get on it'll take me like 30 minutes to actually get on.(:
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

My gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gm application   My gm application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:11 pm

I'm starting to think my app is a bit too serious D: well, good luck anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrChen

MrChen

My gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gm application   My gm application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Damn, no offence for 7:00 am to 10:00 pm? that's a bit no life. But good luck :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holytheif01
Lynn

My gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gm application   My gm application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:09 am

Haha yeah i have noo lifeee(:
Back to top Go down
[iHeartsYou]

[iHeartsYou]

My gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gm application   My gm application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:10 am

zzz. anyways gl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gm application   My gm application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My gm application
Page 1 of 1