CatastropheMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CatastropheMS

<::CatastropheMS::>

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM]Crow's GM Application

Go down 
+2
Lynn
Crow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crow

Crow

[GM]Crow's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:04 pm

===General Information===
Name : Des
Timezone : EST [GMT -5]
Experience : Played on 2 other servers as Head-GM, shortly promoted to either Co-Owner or Head-Admin
Sex : (No Thanks I have A Girlfriend Very Happy, Jk) Male
Time willing to play : Monday ~ Sunday average of 3-5 hours, weekends averaging 3-7 hours.
Contribution on our server : I will contribute my help to players & the GMs (who need it) to the BEST of my capabilities. Spending most of my time ON the server, but also spending time on advertising the server. My events would be extremely unique, most of the time organized, sometimes made up on the spot and fairly successful. Going on VERY Constant Hacker Hunts. (!cheaters)

===Game Related===
+Why do you want to become a GM? I want to be a GM because I see that there are tons of players out there who need my help. I want to change the server for the better. I also want to change players for the better, so I could right their wrongs in a mannered way.
+What are you looking forward to do in GM? I'm looking forward to meeting the players, helping the players
+What do you think about the job "GM" means? The role "GM" means to me that you are taking on the most important and responsible position in the server.It is YOUR duty to be trustworthy to others and show that you can be trusted in times of need, or just any time at all. It means you can not just goof off and benefit players illegally. You are still equal to everyone else, but have an easier chance to be suspended. The only difference that seperates you from everyone else is that you have more abilities to cause more damage, and have the responsible ability to ban other players for the better of the server.
+What do you think the qualities are to be a Good GM? The qualities of a good GM is to always stay on task, and to NEVER disrespect the server/owner/players/GMs in any way imaginable. To help anyone in need without frustration. They should try their very BEST to help them, not just tell them something they don't understand and try to figure it out for themselves.
+If your friend asks you for Item, what will you do? (Seeing as I don't really have friends besides the GMs, even if I did, I wouldn't really be conjuring up items like a maniac, but getting them when I need them.)If I did I will tell them to fuck off. No, I would tell them that no, I need to respect my abilities as a GM and not give any benefits to players other than events.
+If you broke a rule, what punishment do you deserve? I would think I'd deserve a stern warning, if I break another, either a suspension or demotion, depending on how serious the offense is.
+If your friend is caught hacking, what will you do? Ban them without hesitation.
+How will you deal with hackers? I will ban them immediately without hesitation, not giving them any word to provide me with the information of why they were hacking.
+When did you start playing our server? Closely about a week ago
+What events will you hold? I will usually hold minor events if I'm in an average mood. If I'm in a good mood, I will hold an organized event entirely unique. I will usually hold either Maple-Trivia, Hide and Seek or NX/Monster events.
+Do you have any idea for event? An idea I just made up the spot right now for an event is.. I would gather the players preferably in the FM, and summon a god monster someplace I will give hints to. They must find the monster and Super-Megaphone it to the world so they can kill it. I will spawn about 5 of these. I WILL monitor this so it will be done correctly. After the monsters are all killed, they will need to Super-Megaphone out to me that they have died, and the first 10 or so people that do, will be able to a Jump Quest event with me. The prizes will be in the typical 1st 2nd and 3rd manner.
+Will you get on longer if you became GM? I already get on constantly o.O I'll spend most of my time on homework, but leave MS on so I could still help out.
+Have you VOTED? I've voted. [4 Times I believe]
+Are you Lying on this application? I swear on my aunt's grave [May she Rest in Peace] that I am NOT lying on this application.
+When I tell you to get on, will you get on? I will try my best to. Most of the time I wouldn't need any advisory to get on, for I will already be on.

To Dan, Moniz and Sident : I'm still working on the 20 Posts thing, so don't warn me about it Very Happy

EDIT : I'M DONE MY 20 POSTS.

Last edited by Crow on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Goodluck(:
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Thanks Lynn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:16 pm

By the way, good luck on yours too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrChen

MrChen

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Good luck and great grammar! :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holytheif01
Berserk

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:09 pm

haha you were right
big difference!!
yours is like 50 times better xD
good luck!!
i'm pretty sure you're gonna get accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Berserk

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:10 pm

oh btw...
i suggest you read the rules again :X
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm

What do you mean Berserk? The 50 Posts thing?
Back to top Go down
Berserk

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:31 pm

nope, but i see you got it now (:
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 am

Lol k
Back to top Go down
[iHeartsYou]

[iHeartsYou]

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:06 am

GL nice app
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:47 am

Thanks Hearts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:53 am

If I'm missing anything, can someone fill me in? Razz Thanks.

I'm off to school now, Bye!
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Snapplez
Admin
[Admin]Snapplez

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:16 am

===General Information===
Name : Des - 10/10
Timezone : EST [GMT -5] - 10/10
Experience : Played on 2 other servers as Head-GM, shortly promoted to either Co-Owner or Head-Admin - 7/10 Server Names?
Sex : (No Thanks I have A Girlfriend , Jk) Male - 10/10
Time willing to play : Monday ~ Sunday average of 3-5 hours, weekends averaging 3-7 hours. - 10/10
Contribution on our server : I will contribute my help to players & the GMs (who need it) to the BEST of my capabilities. Spending most of my time ON the server, but also spending time on advertising the server. My events would be extremely unique, most of the time organized, sometimes made up on the spot and fairly successful. Going on VERY Constant Hacker Hunts. (!cheaters) - 8/10

===Game Related===
+Why do you want to become a GM? I want to be a GM because I see that there are tons of players out there who need my help. I want to change the server for the better. I also want to change players for the better, so I could right their wrongs in a mannered way. - 9/10
+What are you looking forward to do in GM? I'm looking forward to meeting the players, helping the players - 8/10 I hope thta's not all xP
+What do you think about the job "GM" means? The role "GM" means to me that you are taking on the most important and responsible position in the server.It is YOUR duty to be trustworthy to others and show that you can be trusted in times of need, or just any time at all. It means you can not just goof off and benefit players illegally. You are still equal to everyone else, but have an easier chance to be suspended. The only difference that seperates you from everyone else is that you have more abilities to cause more damage, and have the responsible ability to ban other players for the better of the server. - 10/10
+What do you think the qualities are to be a Good GM? The qualities of a good GM is to always stay on task, and to NEVER disrespect the server/owner/players/GMs in any way imaginable. To help anyone in need without frustration. They should try their very BEST to help them, not just tell them something they don't understand and try to figure it out for themselves. - 10/10
+If your friend asks you for Item, what will you do? (Seeing as I don't really have friends besides the GMs, even if I did, I wouldn't really be conjuring up items like a maniac, but getting them when I need them.)If I did I will tell them to fuck off. No, I would tell them that no, I need to respect my abilities as a GM and not give any benefits to players other than events. - 9/10
+If you broke a rule, what punishment do you deserve? I would think I'd deserve a stern warning, if I break another, either a suspension or demotion, depending on how serious the offense is. - 10/10
+If your friend is caught hacking, what will you do? Ban them without hesitation. - 6/10 (Getting a Proof)
+How will you deal with hackers? I will ban them immediately without hesitation, not giving them any word to provide me with the information of why they were hacking. - 6/10 (Again, Proof)
+When did you start playing our server? Closely about a week ago - 7/10
+What events will you hold? I will usually hold minor events if I'm in an average mood. If I'm in a good mood, I will hold an organized event entirely unique. I will usually hold either Maple-Trivia, Hide and Seek or NX/Monster events. - 9/10
+Do you have any idea for event? An idea I just made up the spot right now for an event is.. I would gather the players preferably in the FM, and summon a god monster someplace I will give hints to. They must find the monster and Super-Megaphone it to the world so they can kill it. I will spawn about 5 of these. I WILL monitor this so it will be done correctly. After the monsters are all killed, they will need to Super-Megaphone out to me that they have died, and the first 10 or so people that do, will be able to a Jump Quest event with me. The prizes will be in the typical 1st 2nd and 3rd manner. - 10/10
+Will you get on longer if you became GM? I already get on constantly o.O I'll spend most of my time on homework, but leave MS on so I could still help out. - 10/10
+Have you VOTED? I've voted. [4 Times I believe] - 10/10
+Are you Lying on this application? I swear on my aunt's grave [May she Rest in Peace] that I am NOT lying on this application. - 10/10
+When I tell you to get on, will you get on? I will try my best to. Most of the time I wouldn't need any advisory to get on, for I will already be on. - 10/10

Final Grade -
230/230
- 21/230
------------
209/230

209/230 = 90.87 = -A [Passed]
This Application will be discussed with GMs
Back to top Go down
https://omgthisislol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Crow's GM Application   [GM]Crow's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM]Crow's GM Application
Page 1 of 1