CatastropheMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CatastropheMS

<::CatastropheMS::>

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memory's GM APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
memory

memory

Memory's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Memory's GM APP   Memory's GM APP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:11 pm

===General Information===
Name : Justin
Timezone : Pst
Experience : Previous Server as being a GM SnailMS, and FaithStory
Sex : Maple
Contact : email ~ Lastdesires@yahoo.com, MSN ~ (same as email), AIM ~ Airnightdevil
Time willing to play : weekdays 3pm - 10pm due to school and weekends 7am- 10pm
Contribution on our server : I am willing to make advertisments

===Game Related===
+Why do you want to become a GM?
I would like to be a GM because i wanna help out this server in making it better than it will ever be! I also love helping people =) even when im not a gm i help people by giving answers to there questions. And showing things to them that they didnt even know of. I also wanna become a GM because i love doing events in ways all players have a chance to win.

+What are you looking forward to do in GM?
I am looking foward in watching this server when it needs to be and to help out in any possible way that i am capable of doing. To also help out the community when they ask questions.

+What do you think about the job "GM" means?
The Job GM means to me personally is to help the server in things that are possible in it. To also help even the admin or other gms when they are not present.

+What do you think the qualities are to be a Good GM?
The qualities of being a good GM is to be active much and to knw the server in and out. To have some sort of any kind of skill possible.

+If your friend asks you for Item, what will you do?
Id tell them i cant do that for them and tell them to just wait for events or to just hunt for that item and to not be lazy or dont just ask for things just cause you know that certain person.

+If you broke a rule, what punishment do you deserve?
if i ever broke a rule of a gm, it would have to depend on what kind of rule i have broken. Like say if i was mean to a player or was abusing the powers of a GM then i would just put myself into like a jail time for it. But if it was something serious that could cause somethine to the server then i would just be demoted to a regular player.

+If your friend is caught hacking, what will you do?
its simple as this. Even though its a friend or not id treat that person as a normal player cause no one will have more respect from you as do the regular players. I'd tell him or her to not hack again and warn that person. But if i see him or her hack again that person would be banned.
+How will you deal with hackers?
Again i would tell that hacker to never hack again in this server and give him a warning.But if they did it again i would ban. But if its something really bad like 200b dmg id ban them.
+When did you start playing our server?
I started playing today =D and im loving it. It such a great community and lively

+What events will you hold?
I would hold events to which people will vote to.

+Do you have any idea for event?
I was thinking of things like time attack zakum or Horntail. Since its a low exp rate server it would be fun to have a time attack <3

+Will you get on longer if you became GM?
Personally i would be on longer cause the job of a GM means that people are looking to you. to help them when they need help

+Have you VOTED?
Of course! i love this server ;]

+Are you Lying on this application?
Nope cause if i lied and i became a gm i would be like how would you do this and how would you do that.

+When I tell you to get on, will you get on?
I would try to get on asap but if i was out of town then i have no possible way of gettin on ;[ </3
Back to top Go down
MrChen

MrChen

Memory's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory's GM APP   Memory's GM APP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:13 pm

I love your grammar n_n and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holytheif01
Berserk

Memory's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory's GM APP   Memory's GM APP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:09 pm

good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memory's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory's GM APP   Memory's GM APP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CatastropheMS :: Staff Related :: GM Application-
Jump to: